Saturday, September 1, 2012

mexico 2012

 
 
The longer I blog the more I'm finding that it's easier for me to give words to the simple moments in my days than the life changing moments in my years. Trying to explain how special our family vacation this summer to Mexico was seems overwhelming. I took the following pictures thinking they would add a fun touch to a beautifully written blog post detailaing our trip when we returned. And I just can't start. I can't find the words I need to share my heart.  The challenge of communicating the preciousness of that time with just the 5 of us is to big. So for now I will just share the pictures - and hope that they will be enough to remind me of that beautiful week of no computers, no laundry, no stress - just those I love most in the whole world.

 
                                             
 
 
 
 
Maybe my writers block has to do with the fact that these memories are so special to me I don't want to share them...I'm not sure. I'm just gonna pray that in the years to come the kids will look at these pics and remember all the special moments we shared... ordering chocalate ice cream from room service (every night!!), early morning walks on the beach, searching for shells, trying new foods, playing games in the room, bubble baths that overflowed with bubbles, and more...and may they know how much they are loved.
 
Mexico 2012 - I'll hide your memories in my heart and thank the Lord for that week. It was such a gift!!!
 
Hoping a picture really is worth 1,000 words...
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment